What Is a Sunrise in Your Pocket?
[podcast src="https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7105436/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/814bab/" height="90" width="100%" placement="top" theme="custom"]What is a sunrise in your pocket, and why should you care? Those are the BIG questions that I am diving into today, describing why sunrise – instead of sunset – is so powerful. If there is one thing I believe for sure about life, it is that we have everything we need and crave already within us. While the help of a guide, a life coach, a teacher, or a great book can help put us on a path and help us get out of our own way, the true teacher already exists inside – if only we’d create the space to connect and listen.
Highlights for What Is a Sunrise in Your Pocket?
- What is a sunrise in your pocket? (2:00)
- Darkness is the potential for light (2:45)
- Sunrise can be beautiful and bold, but it can also be subtle or hidden by clouds or fog. Yet it is always there as a reminder of something we can believe in, even if we can’t see it (4:00)
- Your inner strength and wisdom are with you every step of the way if you are willing to cultivate a relationship and a connection (4:40)
- Our bodies have the power to heal from within (6:00)
- Your best teachers aren’t the self-help teachers and life coaches out there. Become your own go-to source of clarity and wisdom rather than relying on others (9:30)
- There are no neon lights, but there is wisdom wanting to emerge (11:00)
- The reason we often don’t have faith in our inner wisdom is because we want answers quickly and we want to be certain (13:15)
Invitations for the Week
- Notice where and how your inner strength and wisdom have shown up in your life and in the now, the moments where your heart of hearts has felt clarity.
- How would it feel to believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that you have an inner guidance system with you, every step you take?
Don’t forget to rate the show and leave a review on iTunes.
Join the Live Your Sunrise community on Facebook for even more Sunrise In Your Pocket fun, with daily doses of encouragement and motivation.
And if you greet the dawn and post a picture of your sunrise on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, include #sunriseinyourpocket so all of us can find you.