Every day, we make choices. With our actions, with our words, and in the way we approach experiences and interactions. Perhaps one of the most important ways to live fully in the now is to consider the idea that our mindset matters. This week, I am exploring how our mindset is a key in creating the life we want to live.
“The universe buries strange jewels deep within all of us,
and then stands back to see if we can find them.”
Highlights for Mindset Matters
- What is a mindset? And why is it a key self-help tool for sustainable transformation? (2:35)
- The difference between mindsets and why it matters (3:00)
- Are you more likely to notice what is wrong with judgment, or can you give yourself permission to look for opportunities for potential? (6:30)
- Cultivating a mindset to create ripples of potential (9:00)
- Consider these four keys to explore a mindset of possibility (10:55)
Your Invitations for this Week
- Pay attention to the mindset that you bring with you through your day. What do you notice? Where can you release judgment and notice potential?
- Practice cultivating a mindset of possibility – what wants to be revealed?
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Dr. Carol Dweck
Join Me on Facebook
Join the Live Your Sunrise community on Facebook for even more Sunrise In Your Pocket fun with daily doses of encouragement and motivation.
Share the Sunrise in Your Pocket
Spread the ripple! Write a review on iTunes of how this episode resonated with you.
Know someone who might benefit from this episode? Share it with a friend who could use this nudge to explore mindset as a tool.
I want to create the life I crave!
Sign up for this free 5-day email course and get one of my favorite tools to find more purpose in your inbox each day.